STUDIO SOMETHING ENTERTAINMENT PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CONTRIBUTORS
About the information, we collect and hold
As a contributor, we may collect the following information from you:
● Your name, contact details, photograph of yourself, nationality and DOB
● Details of your interests relevant to your participation
● Details of any professional or educational qualifications and your current work status where relevant to your participation
● Names and ages of all family members currently living in your home
● Any physical or mental health issues relevant to your participation
● Information regarding your (or anyone in your family) criminal record
● Financial information where relevant to your participation
How we use your information
We collect the above information as legitimate interest in order to:
● carry out a fair casting process
● progress your application, arrange interviews and inform you of the outcome
● monitor on-screen diversity
● ensure we fulfill our duty of care throughout production
● comply with legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations How we hold and may share your information
● Information may be held at our offices, on our server, third party agencies and/or service providers
● To enable the casting team to contact you to progress your application, arrange interviews and inform you of the outcome
● To make an informed casting decision
● To carry out statutory checks
● For monitoring purposes
How long we keep your information
We keep the personal information that we obtain about you during the production process for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
If your contribution is successful, we will keep only the relevant information that is necessary to your participation.
If contribution is unsuccessful or you have contacted us speculatively, we may ask you for your consent to keep your information for a further period of one year if we think you may be suitable for an alternative production.
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally obliged to do so.
Your rights to access and correct your information and to ask for it to be erased
Please contact our Head of Production, Andy Maas, on email@example.com if you would like to correct or request access to information we hold relating to you, or if you have any questions about this notice. You also have the right to ask for some but not all of the information we hold and process to be erased (the “right to be forgotten”)